- Band Camp starts off Monday, July 31st at 10:00AM to 8:30PM
- Family BBQ is Friday Aug 4th at 5:30
- Band Camp fees can be payed online.
- Signup to donate food during Band Camp
Full Schedule for 2017:
This is a little different from years past so please read carefully and make necessary arrangements.
Camp will begin on Monday July 31, 2017 at 10:00 a.m in the South Band Room. Please register when you arrive. I would like to meet with the seniors at 9:30 a.m. in the Choir room.
Monday July 31st, Tuesday August 1st, and Wednesday August 2nd
- 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Rehearsal (Monday July 31 st starts at 10:00 a.m.)
- 12:00 p.m. – 1: 15 p.m. Lunch (on your own)
- 1:15 p.m. – 4:15 p.m. Rehearsal
- 4:15 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. Supper (provided) 5:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. Rehearsal
Thursday August 3rd Panther Preview and Freshmen Orientation
- (Freshmen and PAC members are excused from rehearsal during Panther Preview times)
- 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Rehearsal
- 12:00 p.m. – 1:15 p.m. Lunch (on your own)
- 1:15 p.m. -4:15 p.m. Rehearsal
- 4:15 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.Supper (provided)
- 6:00 p.m. – performance for Freshmen Orientation (dismissed after performance)
Friday August 4th
- 10:00 a.m. – 1 :00 p.m. Rehearsal
- 1:00 p.m. – 2:15 p.m. Lunch (on your own)
- 2:15 p.m. – 5:15 p.m. Rehearsal
- 5:30 p.m. – 6:55 p.m. BBQ for friends and family
- 7:00 p.m. – “Show and Tell” Performance for friends & family
Monday August 7th, Tuesday August 6th, and Thursday August 10th
- 6:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. Rehearsal
- Friday August 11th – NO REHEARSAL so you may attend the DCI Semi Finals if you like
Please remember to bring: Suitable clothing (T- shirts & shorts), Sunscreen, Sunglasses, Hat, Water Jug (required), Tennis Shoes, Instrument or Equipment.
It gives me great pleasure to announce that Luke Balaban has agreed to serve as your Drum Major. I am looking forward to the season and hope that you are as well. Please remember that you have committed to this activity and the other people involved are counting on you!